Join Altum RF at European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2023, to be held Berlin, Germany. Altum RF will showcase its featured products and technical expertise in booth #431B at the Messe Berlin Hub27. Company leaders will be in the booth to answer questions about specific products, future plans and their decades of experience designing and delivering RF, microwave and mmWave semiconductors.
With over 40+ GaAs and GaN MMICs from X-Band to over 100 GHz, Altum RF will feature several products at EuMW, including new components for satcom, telecommunications and E-Band, radar and test and measurement markets. Highlights include:
- ARF1014: 27 to 31.5 GHz GaN 12 W power amplifier MMIC, 17 dB power gain
- ARF1114Q4: 17 to 23 GHz driver amplifier, 24 dB small signal gain, 26 dBm output Psat.
- ARF1020Q5: 9 to 11 GHz GaN 10 W power amplifier MMIC, 20 dB power gain
- ARF1211Q3: 6 to 14 GHz low noise/driver amplifier, 1.7 dB noise figure, 20 dBm output P1dB
- ARF1108Q4: 8.5 to 12 GHz amplifier, 23 dB small signal gain, 27 dBm output Psat.