BBox 5G is a ready-to-use mmWave beamformer that can expand a single RF source to 16 channels for testing multiple element array antennas. The independent channel on/off, gain and phase control provide the flexibility for different scale of array antenna configuration. The well-designed beamformer is super useful for protocol and algorithm developers to design and evaluate their experiments.
BBox’s in-house designed intuitive GUI makes configuring mmWave operation frequency and beam control easy. The platform provides visual effects for evaluating the results of the array antenna experiment. In addition, development APIs are available for Labview, Matlab, Python, C++, and C#.
BBox 5G has several successful integrated solutions: 5G New Radio Millimeter-wave (NR mmWave) beamforming Over-the-Air (OTA) communication, fast mmWave scanning channel sounding system, and mmWave radar applications.
- Operating Frequency: 26.5 to 29.5 GHz
- Antenna designed for 5G n257 band
- Up to 16 controllable RF channels, each channel providing:
- 360 ̊ phase shifter coverage with 5 ̊ per step
- 15 dB attenuation range with 0.5 dB per step
- T/R half duplex operation
- Software control via RJ-45 Ethernet or SPI interface
URL: For more information, please visit: tmytek.com/products/beamformers/bbox