CEX Series offers a wide array of SMT chip equalizers optimized for gain variation over frequency. Various configuration options including frequency band, slope direction and slope magnitude are available to support multiple markets and applications. CEX series offers various compensation options from DC-40 GHz with multiple frequency bands and slope characteristics. The chip equalizers are designed for surface mount (SMT) applications and are manufactured using robust thick and thin film process technology. They are also lead free, RoHS compliant and are available in tape and reel packaging for high volume pick and place applications. CEX series includes high frequency chip equalizers that have a slope compensation range at 1-4 db, a slope linearity at ±0.25 dB, a typical Voltage Standing Wave Ratio at 1.5:1 and a low insertion loss at 1 – 1.25 dB Max. Electrical and thermal performance have passed through simulation analysis and real-life tests to ensure the series qualification.
Features and Benefits
- Configurable design approach providing optimized solutions for gain variation over frequency.
- Multiple slope options (1-4 dB) and excellent slope linearity (±0.25 dB or better).
- Frequency offering up to 40 GHz supporting a wide array of markets and applications.
- Proven thin and thick film process technology ensuring high performance in harsh environments
- Size, weight and power optimized for each unique design.
- Amplifier Circuits
- Transmit/Receive Modules
- Up/Down Converters