Exxelia is pleased to announce the launch of its new broadband series UBZ, UBL and XBL at the European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2019 tradeshow in Paris from October 1-3.
Thanks to its strong experience in MLCC manufacturing, Exxelia extends its RF capacitors product offer by developing the three broadband series XBL, UBL and UBZ.
Available in standard EIA sizes compatible with SMT pick & place and with any soldering processes thanks to its highly reliable ceramic material, Exxelia new broadband series ensure an ultra-low insertion loss and excellent return loss over a wide bandwidth up to 40 GHz.
- EIA 0201 and 0402 Case sizes
- Capacitance: 100 nF
- Low insertion loss up to 40 GHz
- RoHS Compliant
- DC Blocking, Coupling and Bypassing
- Optoelectronics/high speed data
- Broadband test equipment & applications
- Broadband microwave/mmWave amplifiers and oscillators
The XBL, UBL and UBZ Broadband series are now available for orders.