Broadband LNA for cellular infrastructure, A&D, M2M applications
Richardson RFPD Inc. announced the availability and full design support capabilities for a broadband LNA from Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
The SKY67159-396LF single-stage, GaAs pHEMT LNA operates from 200 to 3800 MHz and features superior gain flatness and exceptional linearity in a compact 2 mm x 2 mm, 8-pin, dual flat no-lead package. It is designed for FDD and TDD 2G/3G/4G LTE small-cell base stations, as well as LMR, Milcom and M2M applications.
The internal active bias circuitry provides stable performance over temperature and process variation. The device also offers the ability to externally adjust supply current.
According to Skyworks, additional key features of the SKY67159-396LF include:
- Low noise figure
- High IP3 performance over voltage
- Single matching circuit for 200 to 3800 MHz
- Adjustable supply current from 30 to 100 mA
- Flexible bias voltage: 3 to 5 V
- Fast rise/fall time ENABLE function suitable for TDD application
- Temperature and process-stable active bias up to +105 ºC
- Miniature DFN (8-pin, 2 x 2 mm) package (MSL1 @ 260 ºC per JEDEC J-STD-020)
To find more information or to purchase this product today online, please visit the SKY67159-396LF webpage. The device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937.