Richardson RFPD Inc., an Arrow Electronics company, announced the availability and full design support capabilities for the comprehensive RF power multi-chip module (MCM) portfolio for 5G mMIMO from NXP Semiconductors.
These devices are part of NXP’s 5G Airfast solutions product family and include LDMOS power amplifier modules, GaAs pre-driver modules and receiver modules for cellular frequency bands from 2.3 to 3.8 GHz, with output power from 3 to 5 W.
The fully integrated power amplifier modules feature advanced high-performance in-package Doherty, fully matched 50-ohm input/output, multiple gain stages and a small footprint. This combination of features is ideal for scaling mMIMO 5G configuration up to 64T64R.
Key products and features of these RF power MCMs include:
Power amplifier modules*:
- AFSC5G37D37 (3.7 GHz band, +37 dBm Avg.)
- AFSC5G35D37 (3.5 GHz band, +37 dBm Avg.)
- AFSC5G35D35 (3.5 GHz band, +35 dBm Avg.)
- AFSC5G26D37 (2.6 GHz band, +37 dBm Avg.)
- AFSC5G23D37 (2.3 GHz band, +37 dBm Avg.)
*Evaluation boards are also available.
- AFLP5G35645 (3.5 and 3.7 GHz bands, +29 dBm Avg.)
- AFLP5G25641 (2.3 and 2.6 GHz bands, +29 dBm Avg.)
- AFRX5G372 (LNA+switch for 3.5 to 5 GHz bands)
- AFRX5G272* (LNA+switch for 2.3 and 2.6 GHz bands)
*Preproduction device. Samples available upon request.