OX-171– Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator
The OX–171 is a high–stability ovenized crystal oscillator in a 28 x 38 mm package, capable of aging rates of 0.06 ppb/day and temperature stabilities of 1ppb over an industrial temperature range. Driven by an SC–cut crystal, the oscillator provides excellent phase noise and Allan Deviation.
- Frequency range: 5 to 20 MHz
- Output: HCMOS or Sinewave
- Reflow process compatible
- SC-cut resonator
- Temperature stability to 0.4ppb
- Aging rate options to 0.06ppb/day
- Standard frequencies: 5, 10, 12.8, 20 MHz
View our OCXO Portfolio.