SMi Group are proud to announce that the 22nd annual Global MilSatCom Conference and Exhibition will return to London on November 10, 11 and 12, alongside a Disruptive Space Technology Focus Day on November 9. As Europe’s leading military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom provides an unparalleled opportunity to meet with senior decision makers from defense agencies, militaries, governments and industry from across the globe, providing fantastic interactive opportunities through conference sessions, networking receptions and an exhibition hall.
This year, Global MilSatCom will highlight topics such as SATCOM resilience, hybrid capability, payload delivery, the impact of emergent LEO mega-constellations and more, providing a holistic view of the future of connectivity.
Delegates can expect to hear crucial updates on the SKYNET program as it evolves into SKYNET 6, discover more about the emergence of the US Space Force and the DoD’s new “go fast” procurement efforts, and explore international SATCOM program developments, where opportunities for partnerships may be developed.
Key Reasons to Attend Global MilSatCom 2020:
• Hear essential updates on the U.K.’s SKYNET program from both MoD and industry perspectives as the constellation evolves into SKYNET 6
• Explore U.S. SATCOM development, understanding more about the new Space Force and how innovation is being driven through SMC 2.0 and AFRL’s Space Innovation Pitch Days
• Listen to key international partner updates, including briefings from crucial regions including Europe and Asia Pacific
• Explore small satellites, future launch and disruptive approaches to technology development among key organisations at a dedicated pre-conference focus day
• Meet and network with an anticipated 600 attendees from defense agencies, militaries, governments and industry over seven hours of networking and four receptions