Tabor Electronics’ Expands it RF Analog Signal Generator Line with a Portable Platform
Tabor Electronics continues the introduction of its new RF product line with the launch of new platforms to the Lucid Series Signal Generator. As all Tabor products, the new series is designed to offer industry leading price to performance ratio. The Lucid series will enable Tabor to offer a full product portfolio for generating signals for various applications whether, 5G, radar, communications and more.
Tabor’s Lucid series includes four platforms: desktop, benchtop, rackmount and portable featuring 3, 6 and 12 GHz, all sharing the very same industry leading highlighted features. The line was designed to meet today’s most demanding specifications, needed from the R&D and lab benches to the test automation and production lines.
- Multiple platforms: desktop, benchtop, rackmount and portable
- 100 kHz to 3, 6 or 12 GHz
- Fast switching time of less than 100µs
- Extremely low SSB phase noise of -138 dBc/Hz at 1 GHz (< -118 dBc/Hz at 12 GHz) and 10 kHz carrier offset
- AM, FM, PM, Sweep & Pulse modulation
- SPI and micro-USB interfaces
- Extra small, compact module platform
- Remotely programmable via Tabor’s dedicated GUI, MATLAB, Python, LabVIEW or any other software programming environments
- Excellent customer and technical support with the ability and (desire) to customize instruments to specific customer demands
Jonathan Netzer Tabor’s product director commented, “We're proud to expand the new Lucid series and to provide engineers with a full feature alternative for their RF signal generation needs. The Lucid series demonstrates once again Tabor’s ability to offer industry leading performance while saving engineers both very valuable space and investment capital.”
Ron Glazer, Tabor CEO added, “The full product line is just a first glimpse of the future products that our new RF division is working on. These new capabilities enable us not only to expand the Tabor product portfolio, but also to offer a wider range of solutions to our current and potential OEM customers that are looking to use and/or embed our capabilities into their platforms.”