MACOM at MWC Barcelona 2019 to Showcase 5G Portfolio
MACOM Technology Solutions Inc. will attend Mobile World Congress 2019, February 25-28 at the Fira Gran Via in Barcelona, Spain.
To help carriers meet the explosive traffic demand for 5G communications, MACOM is enabling the next-generation of 5G Wireless Networking and Infrastructure Deployments with a broad portfolio spanning RF power amplifiers, RF Switches and LNA’s to a full suite of mmWave components, optical and photonic semiconductors. MACOM is helping carriers deliver not only their traffic growth requirements, but also helping them to solve their SWaP-C challenges.
MACOM is providing the requisite wideband performance, multiband operation and spectral efficiency for the next-generation of wireless deployments. MACOM offers highly efficient and broadband RF Power amplifiers, integrated Tx and Rx FEM modules and discrete products, plus optical and photonic components for backhaul and fronthaul, leveraging industry leading GaN on Si, AlGaAs, Indium Phosphide and Etched Facet Technologies.
Make an appointment to meet with MACOM experts in Barcelona’s premier venue, the Fira Gran Via, Hall 8.1, Meeting Room #CC8.15 to learn more about:
- The Trusted Name in High-Performance RF Components: Showcasing MACOM’s high performance portfolio serving diverse markets, including wireless infrastructure and networking, radar and high speed optical
- Enabling the Next-Generation of Wireless Basestations: Cutting-edge GaN on Si Integrated Doherty Power Amplifiers for M-MIMO and high-power Macro Basestations
- Front-End Modules (FEM): Delivering performance, size and reliability for wireless networking leveraging proprietary switching technology and integration
- Application Support: MACOM’s unparalleled customer support leverages decades of experience to solve complex problems
- Cross Reference Tools: MACOM’s cross reference tools will assist in finding MACOM products that are a substitute or alternate replacement to other manufacturers
Members of MACOM’s product management, engineering and applications teams will be available by appointment throughout the show. To make an appointment, please contact your local MACOM sales representative.