24-Channel PT100 RTD Simulator: 40-263-001
The 40-263-001 is a 24-channel PT100 RTD Simulator. The 40 to 263 range is a cost effective method of simulating PT100, PT500 or PT1000 RTDs. It supports 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 or 24 channels in one or two PXI slots. Also, channels are able to be set as short or open circuit to simulate faulty wiring to a sensor.
The module is available with resistance ranges of 40 to 900 Ω for PT100 simulation, 200 to 4500 Ω for PT500 simulation or 400 to 9000 Ω for PT1000 simulation. All versions are suitable for simulating a temperature range of approximately -150°C to >+850°C for their given sensor type. The use of resistance value calls makes programming simple, an API to convert temperature requests to resistance calls using a model of the sensor being used is also available.
Each channel can operate with a differential input voltage range of greater than ±15V relative to a defined common mode voltage. The common mode voltage can be set to 0V, +12V, -12V or an external source of up to ±50V.
The X40-263 provides a convenient system for verifying channel resistance using an external DMM connected to the calibration port. The system allows cascading so one DMM can be used for the verification of multiple modules. Verification can be performed while the UUT is connected to the module.
- Choice of 4, 8, 12, 16, 20 or 24 Channels of Accurate RTD Simulation
- PT100, PT500 or PT1000 Versions, Simulating -150°C to >850°C
- Simple Control By Resistance Calls
- High Accuracy and Fine Resistance Control
- Short and Open Circuit Simulation
- Simple Calibration With External DMM
- VISA, IVI and Kernel Drivers Supplied for Windows
- Supported by PXI or LXI Chassis
- 3-Year Warranty