Real Time Phase Noise Analyzer: HA7062D
The HA7062D 40 GHz Real Time Phase Noise Analyzer is designed to support manufacturing ATE and R&D applications where high speed data acquisition is critical. The HA7062D is the only phase noise analyzer available with real time FFT data analysis that covers the entire 100 MHz measurement bandwidth. In addition to pure measurement speed, Holzworth's phase noise analyzers focus on data accuracy, repeatability and reliability.
- Real Time Engine for fast measurements
- Broadband: 10MHz to 26GHz (40GHz option)
- 0.1Hz to 100MHz Measurement Offsets
- ANSI z540 NIST Traceable Data to 0.1Hz.
- Dual Baseband Inputs covering to DC
- AM Noise Immunity on PM Measurements
- Simultaneous AM / PM Measurements
- Absolute / Residual / Jitter / Baseband
- Direct access to internal LOs (HSX Series)
- 3 YEAR Manufacturer's Warranty
The Holzworth HA7000 Series Phase Noise Analysis products deliver on all performance parameters, as specified.