Release of AntSyn Antenna Synthesis, Optimization Software Available from NI/AWR
AntSyn Antenna Synthesis, Optimization Software
August 27, 2018
A new release of AntSyn™ antenna design, synthesis and optimization software is now available for use by current customers and evaluators. Highlights of the new release include:
- 118 new antenna types, bringing the total to 370 within the library portfolio. Applications include 5G, IoT, arbitrary-area antennas and arrays.
- A new user interface to the SpecSheet that better enables graphical model creation and the specification of arbitrary areas such as irregular polygons with keepouts.
- A more streamlined import process for NI AWR software, specifically AXIEM planar and Analyst™ finite element method (FEM) 3D EM simulators.
- Filtering and list formats for the antenna library.
- AutoCAD DXF file export now includes separate 2D files for each layer of planar antenna designs, which streamlines import into printed circuit board (PCB) designs.
- New parameters and features for antennas such as planar xymesh, yagi and patches.
The latest release of AntSyn is accessible at ni.com/awr.