RF-Lambda Introduces First 0.5 to 70 GHz Ultra-Broadband Directional Coupler
RF-Lambda introduces the first ever 0.5 to 70 GHz Ultra Broadband Directional Coupler.
According to the company, with its ultra-wide bandwidth, this coupler outperforms any other on the current market due to its unique design. It offers low VSWR and flat coupling across the entire frequency range. Some notable specifications are the high-power handling capabilities up to 20 W and insertion loss as low as 1.4 dB. This product is targeted at aerospace, military and test applications or anywhere a high performance broadband coupler is required.
- Functional Bandwidth Frequency: 0.5 to 70 GHz
- Average Power Handling: Up to 20 W
- Peak Power: 300 W
- Directivity: Up to 15 dB
- Nominal Coupling: 9 to 13.5 dB
- VSWR: 1.4:1 dB
- Insertion Loss: As low as 1.4 dB
- Operational Temperature: Between -45°C to +85°C
- Altitude (Optional): 60,000 ft. 1.0 psi min (Hermetically Sealed Uncontrolled environment)
RF-Lambda will be showcasing their products at IEEE’s International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2017 in Honolulu, Hawaii, June 6-8 in Booth #1356.