Newark element14 adds new RF solutions by Multicomp
Newark element14 has expanded its range of cable assemblies and connectors from Multicomp. A comprehensive selection of the latest RF connectivity products for use in electronics design and production including cable assemblies and connectors are available in stock at http://newark.com/multicomp where customers can easily review, compare and select products to support RF production and solutions.
“Our customers in contract manufacturing and OEM production who seek high-quality and cost-effective components will find it easy to compare and choose from among our extensive portfolio of Multicomp products,” Marc Grange, Global Head of Product Operations, element14 said. “These new RF connectors and cable assemblies offer exceptional value, and deliver long-lasting reliability to meet the high procurement requirements for applications in wireless telecommunication, broadcast, data and test instrumentation.”
Over 3,800 connectors from Multicomp are available for same day dispatch, andinclude AV, circular, D Sub, I/O, Industrial, modular, PCB, RF/coaxial and USB connectors. The new Multicomp products include -
- The latest NGFF miniature RF connectortechnology on SMA/RPSMA RF antenna pigtail cables
- A large selection of IP67 waterproof panel-sealed RF antenna pigtail cables
- Contact-sealed IP67 SMA/RPSMA RF antenna pigtail cables; even when an antenna is not connected and the SMA/RPSMA connector is 'open'
- Innovative RF cable assembly - Antenna Autoswitch integrated in an SMA panel RF antenna interface - which makes retro-fitting antenna auto-switching in to electronic designs quick and simple, and keeps the RF switch away from sensitive electronics on the PCB
- Tamper-secure rear-lock IP67 waterproof panel-sealed RPSMA/SMA RF antenna pigtail cables
- Double-screened RF antenna pigtail cables help solve RF design noise problems
- New color cable management for popular SMA-U.FL RF Antenna pigtail cable assemblies
Multicomp connectors and cable are available at http://newark.com/multicomp.
Premier Farnell plc is a global leader in high service distribution of technology products and solutions for electronic system design, production, maintenance and repair. Trading as Farnell element14 in Europe, Newark element14 in North America and element14 across Asia Pacific, it had sales last year of £982.7m, the Group is supported by a global supply chain of more than 3,000 suppliers and an inventory profile developed to anticipate and meet its customers’ needs.
Premier Farnell works to bring to market development kits in a variety of applications, enabling it to support the customer from design concept through to production.
The latest products, software, services and solutions from trusted supplier partners are all available through 43 local language transactional websites. The element14 Community allows buyers and engineers to access a wide range of independent technical information, tools and the latest resources and the Design Center enables design engineers to compare kits from the world’s greatest range of development tools.