Richardson RFPD announces participation at IMS2016
Live demos, new products, and drone giveaway featured at the Richardson RFPD Booth #1918
Richardson RFPD Inc. announced its participation in the 2016 IEEE International Microwave Symposium (IMS), to be held in San Francisco, Calif., May 24-26, 2016. The IMS2016 is the largest RF/microwave commercial exhibition in the world, with more than 600 exhibiting companies. It is held in conjunction with the IEEE RFIC and ARFTG conferences.
Features at the Richardson RFPD booth #1918 will include:
• Featured products from MACOM, ANADIGICS, Analog Devices, Lime Microsystems, Microsemi, Peregrine, Skyworks, Qorvo, UMS, Radiall, Gore, Huber+Suhner, Carlisle, NXP and ATC
• Live demonstrations of Analog Devices’ new wideband (6-24 GHz) SiGe up/down converters (ADRF6780, ADRF6880) and transceivers
• A new wideband 1.8-2.7 GHz Software Defined Radio (SDR) featuring an envelope tracking RF power amplifier module from NewEdge Signal Solutions
• A 5W Doherty small cell 900 MHz board featuring wideband LDMOS ICs from NXP and universal duplexers from CTS
• An in-booth drawing for a DJI Phantom 3 drone (SRP $799)
More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.