NI AWR software highlighted at EDI CON China 2016: Booth demos and workshops offered
NI announces that NI AWR Design Environment™ V12 will be highlighted at the Electronic Design Innovation Conference (EDI CON) 2016, being held in Beijing, China April 19-21. In addition to demonstrations in NI Booth #315, the software will be featured in two 40-minute workshops.
The agenda includes:
Demonstrations in Booth #315:
- NI AWR Design Environment V12 – What’s New
- Microwave Office for MMIC, RF PCB and Module Design
- Visual System Simulator™ for Wireless Communications and Radar Systems
- Analyst™ and AXIEM EM Technology for Interconnect Analysis
Advances in Harmonic-Balance based Simulation Load-Pull and Data Visualization
David Vye, Director of Technical Marketing, AWR Group, NI
Wednesday, Apr. 20, 1:40 pm - Room #403
In this workshop, attendees will learn how to use various load-pull results to quickly understand how their amplifier behavior is impacted by broadband impedances and determine which matching network offers the best overall performance for their given design goals.
Advances in Integration of EM Simulators in Microwave Circuit Design Software: The EM Socket™ Concept
Lars van der Klooster, Director of Asia Pacific Operations, AWR Group, NI
Wednesday, Apr. 20, 2:20 pm - Room #401
- The first part of this workshop highlights how the EM Socket has been implemented in Microwave Office in order to enable designers to control EM simulation from within the single NI AWR Design Environment™. The second part demonstrates a typical application example of an antenna driven by a circuit, and how to overcome the issue of the circuit and antenna influencing each other.
To learn more and to register for the event, visit: http://www.ediconchina.com/default.asp
Learn more at ni.com/awr.