NI AWR Design Environment V12.02 release now available to download
NI AWR Design Environment™ V12.02, inclusive of Microwave Office, Visual System Simulator™ (VSS), Analog Office, AXIEM, and Analyst™, has been released and is now available to download at https://awrcorp.com/download/login.aspx. This new release builds upon the load-pull features introduced in V12 as well as offers dozens of improvements to Analyst 3D finite element method electromagnetic simulator and layout and to NI AWR Design Environment modeling, scripting and stability analysis.
A select list of what’s new in V12.02 includes:
- Load-pull improvements including swept load pull and source pull as well as yield analysis
- Layout additions and improved operational functionality for iNet, vias and more
- EM layout enhanced to better support SML library components
- Expanded options for system simulation models with bi-directional ports
- More than a dozen features added, enhanced, or improved related to 3D EM modeling
- Scripting updates and improvements for load pull and PDKs, for instance
- Wizard additions for linear analysis and stability analysis (STAN)
- Numerous other ease-of-use and productivity-enhancing additions and modifications
For a full listing of what’s new in V12.02, visit awrcorp.com/whatsnew and download the associated PDF document (registration required).
V12.02 is available for customer and evaluator download (registration required) at https://awrcorp.com/download/login.aspx