AWR Design Forum/German user group event announced
NI (formerly AWR Corp.) announces the agenda has been set and registration opened for its annual combined AWR Design Forum (ADF) 2015 / German User Group meeting being held November 26, 2015 at the NI European Headquarters in Munich.
Celebrating its fifth year, ADF is an open forum that brings together NI AWR software customers, partners and microwave/RF engineering professionals to learn, network and collaborate on the design of today's microwave and RF circuits and systems. Highlights of ADF include technical presentations featuring NI AWR Design Environment™ and select customer and keynote presentations.
The agenda of presentations includes:
- NI AWR Design Environment V12: New Features and Enhancements for Power Amplifier Designers
- Model Power Dividers, Combiners and Couplers Using Custom S-Parameter Blocks in Microwave Office
- Circuit Synthesis Based Matching Network Design Using Microwave Office
- Nonlinear Simulations of Complex Memory Affected RF Circuits
- Real-Time Matching Circuit Synthesis for Measured Antenna Prototypes
For complete event details and to register, visit awrcorp.com/adf/locations/munich-germany.