AMCAD to showcase latest solutions at EuMW 2015
September 4, 2015
AMCAD Engineering will be showcasing their latest solutions at the upcoming EuMW conference on September 8-10 in Paris, France.Visit booth (#A204) to discover what's new from AMCAD, meet their RF/microwave experts and see live demonstrations.
- Compact and behavioral modeling tools and Stability Analysis STAN Tool on AMCAD booth #A204
- Combined Pulsed IV generator and thermal imaging system – based on thermoreflectance principle - with Microsanj, booth #A204
- Synchronized Pulsed IV and Pulsed S-Parameters for device characterization and compact transistor modeling (ideal for III-V and LDMOS transistors) with Maury Microwave on booth #E111F
- VNA-based hybrid-active load pull for simplified high-gamma and harmonic load pull under CW and pulsed-CW conditions with Maury Microwave on booth # E111F
AMCAD Engineering will be presenting several MicroApps topics this year. All presentations will take place at the MicroApps Theater located on the exhibition floor.
- Wednesday 9th, 16:00 Transistor Compact Model Extraction Using IVCAD – T. Gasseling
- Thursday 10th, 12:30 AMCAD EPHD & MHV - Packaged Transistor / Amplifier Behavior Modeling Using IVCAD – T. Gasseling
- Thursday 10th, 15:00 STAN Tool - Detecting and Avoiding Odd Mode Oscillations in Combined Amplifiers – S. Dellier
We look forward to seeing you at EuMW 2015. Come visit us and see our demos at booth #A204