NI AWR Software on display at European Microwave Week
NI (formerly AWR Corp.) announces that NI AWR Design Environment™ V12 will be featured in a host of activities at European Microwave Week 2015 (EuMW2015), being held September 8 to 10 in Paris.
New load-pull and antenna features, ease-of-use and speed enhancements and third-party integrated flows will be on display in Booth #E112. In addition, key new features will be showcased in several MicroApps presentations and at the combined European venue of AWR Design Forum 2015 (ADF)/European User Group Meeting.
NI AWR Software Demonstrations in Stand #E112:
- What’s New in V12 – see the new features in V12 NI AWR Design Environment.
- Microwave Office – learn how Microwave Office improves productivity for PA designers with its expanded load-pull and new stability analysis features.
- Visual System Simulator™ – understand how VSS simplifies system-level design for radar applications as well as wireless communication standards.
- AXIEM and Analyst™ – catch one of the many AXIEM and Analyst EM demonstrations that showcase new antenna ‘in-situ’ feature, speed enhancements, and ease-of-use improvements.
- Tuesday, Sept. 8, 12:00: Coffee Can Radar Optimized in NI AWR Design Environment
- Tuesday, Sept. 8 15:30: Synchronization Techniques for Phased-Array Radar Systems
ADF/European User Group Meeting
In addition to EuMW2015 conference activities, the European tour of ADF/European User Group Meeting will be held Wednesday, September 9 from 13:30 to 17:00 in Room 111-112-113. This event is free to attend and will enable users and interested parties to learn more about NI AWR software as well as to hear from select customers as to how they use the software to bring their design ideas from concept to production.
Learn more at ni.com/awr.