NI's Analyst-MP V12 delivers 10x speed improvement
NI (formerly AWR Corp.) announces the release of its version 12 Analyst-MP™ 3D multiphysics finite element method (FEM) electromagnetic (EM) analysis software. This latest version delivers up to 10X improvement in speed from the previous version, making it even faster for analyzing extremely complex high-frequency, multiphysics structures like the X- and L-band accelerators designed by Japan’s High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (KEK).
Analyst-MP leverages the same capabilities within NI AWR Design Environment™ V12 - Analyst™ software but adds to it additional features and functionality that tailor it to large, multiphysics applications like particle accelerators, waveguides and complex resonators.
Select new features of V12 Analyst-MP include:
- Threading, frequency sweeping algorithm and meshing options/refinements improvements.
- Environment options including hotkeys for switch views and capturing views to clipboards.
- CAD capabilities including defeaturing, standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) import/export, Boolean split operation, entity querying and material preferences.
- RF simulation specific features, including custom frequency lists, improved field normalization, voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR), stored energy and low frequency/DC extrapolation.
- Inputs for MICHELLE simulations.
- Post-processing enhancements including filter exclusion, streamlines, emission energy filter, animation types, particle querying and field export options.
Pricing and Availability
NI AWR Design Environment Analyst-MP V12 is available immediately. Contact your local NI AWR software sales representative for more information, specific pricing and licensing options. To learn more about Analyst-MP V12, visit awrcorp.com/products/analyst/analyst-mp.