V12 NI AWR Design Environment™
NI announces the availability of the first major release in 2015 of NI AWR Design Environment™ for designers of monolithic microwave integrated circuits (MMICs), radio-frequency printed circuit boards (RF PCBs), modules and more. V12 was previewed for the first time at International Microwave Symposium 2015 (IMS2015) in May 2015, creating significant interest, and feedback from early-access customers has been very positive.
This release boasts new load-pull and antenna- and radar-specific features, as well as ease-of-use improvements, speed enhancements and third-party integration flows for improved stability analysis and design rule checking/layout versus schematic.
Select highlights of V12 NI AWR Design Environment include:
Microwave Office/ Analog Office
- View measured data and design matching networks using swept load-pull files
- APLAC tuning and optimization speed enhancements
- Improved simulation control
- Schematic editing, layout viewing and layout editing improvements
Analyst™ and AXIEM
- Easier 3D EM setup and an improved 3D editor experience; geometry cleanup and standard for the exchange of product model data (STEP) import for Analyst
- Anisotropic dielectric materials support for AXIEM
- Faster and more accurate simulation results due to threading, frequency sweep algorithm improvements, meshing options/refinement enhancements and a remote simulation option
- Visualization of the impact of circuits on antenna patterns
Visual System Simulator™ (VSS)
- An enhanced phased-array block and simplified Microwave Office consistent VSS sources
- Bidirectional blocks for more readily managing both transmit and receive systems
- RF models auto-configuration option for phased-array block, WLAN 802.11ac library, enhanced radar library and more
Pricing and Availability
V12 NI AWR Design Environment is availability immediately. Contact your local NI AWR software sales representative for more information, specific pricing and licensing options. To learn more about V12 NI AWR Design Environment, visit awrcorp.com/v12.