Keysight to demo RF, microwave, mmWave design, measurement solutions at IMS2015
Keysight Technologies Inc. announced it will demonstrate the latest RF, microwave and mmWave design and measurement solutions for R&D, manufacturing and service at the IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium, Booth 739, Phoenix, May 17-22.
Keysight’s hardware, software solutionsand technical expertise help users gain insight into the toughest component and system engineering challenges within the aerospace/defense,4G/5G communications industriesand for internet of things (IoT) applications.
Keysight will showcase applications such as:
- simulation of multi-emitter scenarios
- new software to test IoT applications based on WLAN, Bluetooth®, ZigBee and Wi-SUN formats
- a new flexible testbed for 5G waveform generation and analysis
- the latest lineup of modular instrument and software solutions addressing LTE-A MIMO and envelope tracking/digital predistortion (DPD) for power amplifiers
In addition, Keysight will demonstrate the following products and solutions at the symposium.
- Advanced Design System 2015
- Silicon RFIC Design
- EMPro 3D Electromagnetic Simulation
- Genesys RF System Design with Circuit Synthesis
- 5G System-Level Design and Verification
- Keysight EEsof EDA University Educational Support Program
- E-Band Millimeter-Wave Measurements, Active Device Characterization and Fast Spurious Test using the PNA network analyzer
- Materials Measurements
- RF ENA with Modernized GUI
- LTE-A MIMO Measurements Finally Made Easy
- Industry Leading PA/FEM Digital Pre-distortion Loop Times
- Multiport Network Analysis
- Parallel Multisite Network Analysis
Signal Generation, Signal Analysis and Oscilloscopes
- 5G and WiGIG Wideband Millimeter-Wave Solutions
- IoT Solutions
- Power Amplifier Characterization
- Radar and EW Test Solutions
On May 20th, Keysight and Modelithics will host an RF Boot Camp. Registration for this six hour, low-cost, high-value event includes access to the exhibit floor, MicroApps and a networking reception. Topics covered within the course include network analysis; modular instruments and software solutions; signal generation and analysis; RF simulation fundamentals; impedance matching fundamentals; introduction to simulation-based GaN PA design; and basic RF analog receiver design and analysis.
Keysight will deliver 11 presentations at the MicroApps Pavilion, including the keynote, May 19, 10:05 a.m., by Roger Nichols, Keysight 5G program manager, titled “5G Wireless: A Measurement and Metrology Perspective”. Check the schedule for additional details. For more information about Keysight’s 5G wireless solutions, visit www.keysight.com/find/5G.