API to exhibit wireless communication, satellite, AESA radar and C4ISR solutions at IMS
API Technologies Corp., a leading provider of high performance RF, microwave, millimeterwave and power solutions, will showcase the company’s latest product solutions spanning communications, aerospace, and defense at the 2015 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (IMS 2015) in Booth 3236. The exhibition will take place May 19-21 at the Phoenix Convention Center in Phoenix, Ariz.
• Debuting products will include a new line of Distributed Antenna System (DAS) wireless solutions and expanded line of power amplifiers, including gallium nitride (GaN) solid state power amplifier subsystem solutions and communications signal jamming power amplifiers.
• Featured products will include Quad Transmit Received Modules (QTRM) for AESA radar; high frequency amplifiers; radiation-hardened power products, including Solid State Relays, POL switching regulators, and linear voltage regulators; and affordable surface mount synthesizer products.
Rick Graham, vice president and general manager, RF, Microwave & Microelectronics US, API Technologies, said, “API looks forward to engaging with our customers and the broader engineering community at IMS 2015. Our application expertise and focus on customer technical collaboration has led to the development of some of the highest efficiency, smallest footprint products available today. We look forward to showcasing our full line of high-reliability and cost-effective products - including custom and standard subsystems and assemblies - at this year’s event. ”
Additional API Technologies solutions featured at IMS will include:
• C4ISR & Electronic Warfare
API’s high-reliability systems, subsystems, and components provide high reliability solutions for applications like C4ISR and electronic warfare applications. Leveraging expertise in GaN, LDMOS and other semiconductors, API’s power amplifiers are designed to address the most challenging current and emerging requirements in the areas of GPS, jamming, signals intelligence, military communications. API will showcase its capabilities in multi-function power amplifier subsystems and integrated amplifier assemblies as well as high performance Integrated Microwave Assemblies (IMA) including filter-based, signal conversion, and oscillator-based assemblies such as DFDs and IFMs and downconverters.
• Space & Avionics API designs and produces solutions utilizing multiple technologies including mixed signal and power, RF, Microwave, and mmW, optoelectronics, thin film and SAW fab. Specific product solutions at IMS 2015 include voltage controlled SAW oscillators, SAW filters and SAW-based subsystems, high performance hybrid assemblies, microcircuits, and multi-chip modules for space, satellites, launch vehicles and support network applications. API will feature its line of radiation tolerant power management products at IMS, which are designed for extreme environmental conditions with reduced size, weight, and power consumption for critical space systems. API’s microelectronic facilities are certified MIL-PRF-38534 Class K.
• Communications & Wireless API’s filters, multiplexers, co-site solutions and integrated assemblies are used in public safety products, wireless and broadband communication infrastructure, as well as in major defense and space applications. State-of-the-art, custom and standard high performance filters in numerous topologies including lumped element, cavity, suspended substrate, and SAW, and integrated filter assemblies such as switched filter banks, filtered GPS LNAs and co-site mitigation filters will be on display at IMS this year as well as high frequency and high power amplifiers for use in ship-to-ship communications systems.
• Radar & Subsystem-Level Solutions API’s Scaleable Active Antenna Array Unit (AAAU) streamlines system integration, simplifies repair, and reduces total cost of ownership of Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA)/ E-Scan radar platforms. The system features fully calibrated, interchangeable Quad Transmit Receive Modules (QTRMs); applications include tactical datalinks, airborne, maritime, air traffic control and vehicular radar. Also to be featured is the award-winning 1kW GaN Solid State Power Amplifier, which was designed as a cost-effective replacement for traveling wave tube (TWT) amplifiers due to its longer life, better efficiencies and reduced size and weight.
For pre-show and at-show updates, follow API Technologies on Twitter (@apitechnologies) and LinkedIn.
To explore API Technologies full line of RF, microwave, and millimeterwave products, visithttp://micro.apitech.com.
About API Technologies Corp. API Technologies (NASDAQ: ATNY) is an innovative designer and manufacturer of high performance systems, subsystems, modules, and components for technically demanding RF, microwave, millimeterwave, electromagnetic, power, and security applications. A high-reliability technology pioneer with over 70 years of heritage, API Technologies products are used by global defense, industrial, and commercial customers in the areas of commercial aerospace, wireless communications, medical, oil and gas, electronic warfare, unmanned systems, C4ISR, missile defense, harsh environments, satellites, and space.
Learn more about API Technologies and their products at www.apitech.com.