National Instruments to showcase NI AWR software during IMS2015
NI (formerly AWR Corp.), will showcase NI AWR software throughout the International Microwave Symposium 2015 (IMS2015) in a number of ways. A preview of V12 NI AWR Design Environment™ software, including new load-pull and antenna features, as well as ease of use, speed enhancements and third-party integration flows, will be on display inside NI booth #2431. IMS2015 runs from May 17-22 in Phoenix.
NI AWR Software Demonstrations
- What’s New in V12 –preview the new features in the upcoming V12 release of the NI AWR Design Environment and you’ll be entered into our GoPro raffle.
- Microwave Office – learn how Microwave Office improves productivity for PA designers with its expanded load-pull and stability analysis features.
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) – understand how VSS simplifies system-level design for a host of radar applications as well as wireless communication standards like 802.11ac, LTE and more.
- AXIEM and Analyst™ – catch one of the many AXIEM and Analyst EM demonstrations that showcase new antenna measurements, speed enhancements and ease-of-use features.
NI AWR Software Presentations
NI AWR Design Environment software will also be presented and discussed throughout the week at the following sessions:
The MIT Coffee Can Radar Optimized in NI AWR Design Environment
- Tuesday, 1:00 pm, MicroApps Theater #3147
Transceiver Module and Multi-Element Phased-Array Design for 5G Mobile Communications Using VSS
- Tuesday, 1:15 pm, MicroApps Theater #3147
A Novel Planar Contiguous Diplexer DC-67-100 GHz Using Organic Liquid Crystal Polymer
- Thursday, 8:20 am, Room: 127 ABC
Enhanced Load-Pull Measurements in NI AWR Design Environment for Base Station Power Amplifiers
- Thursday, 9:35 am, MicroApps Theater #3147
In-Situ Antenna Measurements in Microwave Office: Coupling the Antenna to the Circuit
- Thursday, 11:05 am, MicroApps Theater #3147
The Design of an RF 5-Cavity Helical Filter for Cable TV Testing Applications Using Microwave Office
- Thursday, 1:20 pm, MicroApps Theater #3147
NI AWR Software Sponsorships
Additional activities that promote NI AWR Design Environment software include:
- 11th annual Appreciation Party at Lucky Strike from 7:00 – 11:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 20. Pre-registration is required.
- Student Design Competition Awards for High-Efficiency Power Amplifiers, Software-Defined Radio and Radar Systems.
For a complete listing of all NI AWR software activities during IMS 2015, visit: awrcorp.com/ims2015.