DEUTSCH connectors expand TE Connectivity's range for high-performance circular market
TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity, now offers a full complement of high-performance circular connectors, including DEUTSCH connectors, to its portfolio of circular connectors serving nanominiature, microminiature and compact small form factor applications.
Ranging in size from ultra-miniature to near-double density 38999 styles, TE now offers one of the largest selections of small circular connectors designed for rugged durability and space and weight savings (SWaP) within the military and aerospace markets. A new resource guide that outlines TE’s line of small circulator connectors is available at www.te.com/adm/small-circulars. The guide is the first publication that details the complete selection of TE’s circular connectors.
The range of products allows design engineers to find the best choice to help meet virtually any application’s space constraints, achieve high-speed networking as high as 10 Gb/s, and withstand vibration and shock, as well as achieve environmental sealing and resistance to fluids and other contaminants. In addition, these connectors provide shielding for EMC, offer a high mating cycle life, deliver coupling options and offer various materials and platings to match application needs.
“Today’s military and aerospace demands are ever-changing,” said Dave Engler, Director of Product Management – Connectors, Global Aerospace, Defense & Marine, TE Connectivity. “TE is excited to provide a complete offering of small circular connectors, to help our customers meet those demands while delivering a rugged solution that improves performance and saves space.”
TE’s comprehensive offering of small circular connectors deliver high-performance solutions that save space and weight include:
- NANONICS Nanominiature Connectors: Extreme density for maximum space savings
- CeeLok FAS-T Nano Circular Connectors: 10Gb/s speeds in nanominiature connector
- Circular HD Connectors: Small, high-density push-pull, self-locking, blind-mate circular I/O connectors
- Metal-Shell Micro Circular Connectors: Wide range of options in USB and Ethernet compatible connectors
- DEUTSCH Wildcat Micro Connectors: Extreme temperature, vibration, fluid and corrosion resistance in a high-density, lightweight connector
- CeeLok FAS-T Connectors: 10Gb/s speeds in a compact, field-terminable, field-repairable connector
- DEUTSCH Wildcat 38999 Connectors: Nearly twice the contact density of MIL-DTL-38999 connectors
For more information on TE's full offering on small circular connectors, view the resource guide at www.te.com/adm/small-circulars or contact the Product Information Center at 1-800-522-6752.