Richardson RFPD adds to SiRFstarIV™ family of GPS modules from Maestro Wireless
Richardson RFPD Inc. announces immediate availability and full design support capabilities for a new SiRFstarIV™ GPS module from Maestro Wireless.
The A2235-H is Maestro Wireless Solutions' next generation of active GPS modules. It integrates a cost-effective GPS receiver with an on-board patch antenna located above the device components—resulting in a small, 17.8 x 16.5 mm footprint. This versatile, stand-alone receiver offers outstanding sensitivity and position accuracy, and because it is an easy to integrate complete GPS sub-system, it results in lower manufacturing costs and faster time-to-market. It is ideally-suited for a wide range of automotive, consumer and industrial applications.
Key features of the A2235-H include:
- Low assembly cost: SMT-based castellated edge integrated GPS antenna module
- Ultra-small form factor: 17.8 mm x 16.5 mm x 7.1mm
- Ultra-low power consumption: 21 mA average tracking (full power mode)
- RF Switch for optional external connectivity
- High performance: -163 dBm tracking sensitivity for locations in harsh environments
- Update rates of 1 Hz and 5 Hz supported
Devices are in stock and available for immediate delivery. For more information, or to purchase this product today, please visit the Maestro Wireless A2235-H webpage on the Richardson RFPD website or call 1-800-737-6937 (within North America); or please find your local sales engineer (worldwide) at Local Sales Support. To learn more about additional products from Maestro Wireless, please visit the Maestro Wireless webpage.