Richardson RFPD at EDI CON 2013
Richardson RFPD Inc. announces its attendance and participation at EDI CON 2013. EDI CON is an industry-driven conference/exhibition targeting RF, microwave, EMC/EMI, and high-speed digital design engineers and system integrators developing products for today's communication, computing, RFID, wireless, navigation, aerospace and related markets.
Beijing International Convention Center, Beijing, China
March 12-14, 2013
At the exhibition, Richardson RFPD will feature several of its industry-leading suppliers, including:
- Analog Devices (ADI) — new high resolution ADCs: AD9250 & AD9645
- Gore — 0G Cable, high throughput production test cables
- M/A-COM Technology Solutions — GaN power transistors in COTS plastic packaging
- Microsemi — GaN HEMT transistors for Avionics/Radar
- Nitronex — 5W GaN on Si HEMT MMIC power amplifier, NPA1003QAT
- Peregrine Semiconductor:
- TriQuint Semiconductor —GaN power transistors, switches, and amplifiers, ideal for commercial radar and avionics
- United Monolithic Semiconductors (UMS)— New GaN RF power products for pulsed or CW commercial radar and avionics
Richardson RFPD design advisors will also be at the booth, offering support and solutions for attendees' design visions and questions.
Additionally, Richardson RFPD will host a special expert forum discussing the state-of-the-art in Gallium Nitride semiconductor technology targeting high-power RF and microwave applications. As the sponsor, Richardson RFPD has assembled a panel of experts from leading suppliers of discrete transistors and integrated circuits based on GaN technology.
The GaN panel discussion will take place on Wednesday, March 13, from 3:30-5:00pm, in Room A of the convention center. Additional information about the GaN Panel and Richardson RFPD's activities at the conference may be found here.