Infiniium 90000 X-Series High-Performance Oscilloscopes
16 to 32 GHz real-time lab scopes with 2 Gpts memory, the industry’s highest real-time scope measurement accuracy, the industry’s only 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system, and the industry’s first application-specific measurement software.
The world’s fastest real-time oscilloscope:
• Industry’s best 32 GHz true analog bandwidth
• 80 GSa/s sample rate 2 channels / 40 GSa/s sample rate 4 channels
• Industry deepest memory with up to 2 Gpts memory (10 Mpts standard/20 Mpts standard on DSA models)
The highest real-time scope measurement accuracy:
• Industry’s highest true analog bandwidth (twice the analog bandwidth of leading competitor)
• Industry’s lowest oscilloscope noise floor (2.31 mVrms at 32 GHz at 50mV/div)
• Lowest jitter measurement floor (<150 fS)
Industry’s first 30 GHz oscilloscope probing system
• Fully customized probe amplifier s-parameter characteristics provides accurate probe correction for each individual probe amplifier
• Industry’s first bandwidth-upgradeable probes mean you will be prepared for your evolving probing needs
• Visit our website to see the complete InfiniiMax III probing system.
Industry’s most comprehensive application-specific measurement software:
• Broadest range of jitter, trigger, analysis and protocol tools
• Pre-built compliance testing software based on the expertise of our engineers on the standards committees. See available compliance applications
• Support for emerging technologies including SAS 6G, SATA 6G, SAS 12G, GDDR5, PCIe gen 3, DisplayPort 1.2, QPI, 10GBaseKR and more
• MATLAB® software available directly from Agilent for making your own custom measurement and analysis routines, user-defined filters, or instrument applications. MATLAB software for Agilent oscilloscopes.
Check out Agilent's web site for more information.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.