SMP1320-040LF / SMP1330-040LF / SMP1352-040LF / SMS7630-040LF Miniature 0402 Diodes
September 28, 2010
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. has introduced four miniature 0402 diodes for high volume commercial and industrial original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), original device manufacturers (ODMs) and contract manufacturers (CMs) – all of which are offered in a low profile, plastic surface mount technology (SMT) package.
• SMP1320-040LF is a PIN diode for handset, WLAN, CATV Satcom, land mobile radios, infrastructure, T/R and high-isolation applications requiring fast switching. This small form factor, discrete general market solution has very low-insertion loss.
• SMP1330-040LF is a limiter diode for CATV Satcom, land mobile radios, infrastructure and test measurement applications requiring fast, sensitive receiver protection. This small form factor, discrete general market solution has low-series resistance and low inductance.
• SMP1352-040LF is a PIN diode for handset, WLAN, CATV Satcom, land mobile radios, infrastructure, T/R and high-isolation switching applications. The general market diode combines excellent power handling with very low insertion loss, good isolation and low distortion.
• SMS7630-040LF is a Schottky diode for handset, WLAN, CATV Satcom, land mobile radios, infrastructure and military applications requiring sensitive detection and sampling circuits up to 12 gigahertz (GHz). The small form factor, discrete general market solution has low capacitance, low inductance and low-forward voltage.
The datasheets can be found at:
• SMP1320-040LF: http://www.skyworksinc.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=769
• SMP1330-040LF: http://www.skyworksinc.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=770
• SMP1352-040LF: http://www.skyworksinc.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=774
• SMS7630-040LF: http://www.skyworksinc.com/Product.aspx?ProductID=775
In addition, Skyworks’ product brief is located at: http://www.skyworksinc.com/uploads/documents/BRO391_10C.pdf
Samples are available, and pricing depends on quantities. Please contact a sales representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the company’s Web site on-line by clicking the link below our logo on this page for more information.