EUROPE’S PREMIER MICROWAVE, RF, WIRELESS AND RADAR EVENT
The European Microwave Week (23rd- 28th September 2018) will be held at the Ifema Feria de Madrid, Spain. Bringing industry, academia and commerce together, European Microwave Week 2018 is a SIX day event, including THREE cutting edge conferences and ONE exciting trade and technology exhibition featuring leading players from across the globe. EuMW 2018 will offer you the unique opportunity to be connected to the future of microwave technology.
Registration to the Exhibition is FREE!
• International Companies - meet the industry's biggest names and network on a global scale
• Cutting-edge Technology - exhibitors showcase the latest product innovations, offer hands-on demonstrations and provide the opportunity to talk technical with the experts
• Technical Workshops - get first hand technical advice and guidance from some of the industry's leading innovators
• The European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC)
• The European Microwave Conference (EuMC)
• The European Radar Conference (EuRAD)
For a detailed description of the conferences, workshops and short courses please visit www.eumweek.com.
CALL FOR PAPERS – Submit Summaries Online by 12th February CLICK HERE