- Buyers Guide
Attend NIDays and join thousands of industry experts and NI employees worldwide to learn about the latest technologies and trends in design, test, and control. Hear about recent software upgrades including NI LabVIEW, emerging hardware platforms, and industry applications. Learn how you can improve performance, and find out how solutions-based on NI products can save you time and money without sacrificing flexibility and longevity.
Who Should Attend
NIDays is the ideal venue for engineers, scientists, and educators to gain and share information about the latest software tools, hardware platforms, and commercial technologies impacting system development.
NIDays attendees include:
Engineers in charge of recommending or developing test and measurement, instrumentation, and control systems
- Design engineers
- Scientists and researchers
- Professors and educators
- System integrators
- Third-party developers
Keynote and Technical Presentations:
Each NIDays conference features a keynote presentation as well as several technical sessions. National Instruments employees and other industry experts showcase the latest versions of NI software, emerging hardware platforms, processing technologies, and applications. Stay up-to-date on the latest tools and techniques through hands-on training and presentation.
Topics and agendas vary by location. See your city for specific details.
- Bucharest, Romania October 15, 2014
- Prague, Czech Republic October 22, 2014
- Munich, Germany October 22-24, 2014
- Hørsholm, Denmark October 28, 2014
- Warszaw, Poland October 29, 2014
- Drammen, Norway October 30, 2014
- Budapest, Hungary November 4, 2014
- Belgrade, Serbia November 6, 2014
- Stockholm, Sweden November 11, 2014
- Ljubljana, Slovenia November 12, 2014
- Zagreb, Croatia November 18, 2014
- Utrecht, Netherlands November 18, 2014
- Belgium, Brussels November 20, 2014
- London, UK November 4, 2014
- Moscow, Russia November 20, 2014
- Espoo, Finland November 26, 2014