- Buyers Guide
Electromagnetic (EM) simulation has become an increasingly central role in the product design workflow: challenges across the EM spectrum, including potential EMC/EMI issues, can be identified before physical trials, which leads to reduced development cost and improved product quality.
The CST Workshop Series 2014 will give engineers an insight into designing electromagnetic components as well as assembled systems with the use of CST STUDIO SUITE® 2014, one of the leading 3D EM simulation technology tools.
LOCATION TO BE DETERMINED, Dallas, TX United States
10 Jun 2014
Time: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am Welcome and Introduction
- 9:15 am – 10:30 am Benefits and demo of CST STUDIO SUITE® 2014: An essential tool for electromagnetic design from component level to system level.
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am Coffee break
10:45 am – 12:00 pm CST STUDIO SUITE® 2014 workflow examples:
- Design and analysis of antennas and MW/RF components
- Design for EMC/EMI
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Open discussion (lunch provided)
This agenda is provisional and may be subject to change.
Please feel free to invite your colleagues, but everyone attending must pre-register. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.