- Buyers Guide
CST Workshop Series 2014: MW/RF with Hands on PM Session (Framingham)
Electromagnetic (EM) simulation has assumed an increasingly central role in the product design workflow: challenges across the EM spectrum can be analyzed before physical trials, helping to shorten development cycles and improve product quality.
The CST Workshop Series 2014 will give engineers an insight into designing electromagnetic components as well as assembled systems with the use of CST STUDIO SUITE® 2014, one of the leading 3D EM simulation technology tools.
CST Office- 492 Old Connecticut Path, Suite 500, Framingham, 01701, MA United States
13 May 2014
Time: 09:00 am - 03:30 pm
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am Welcome and Introduction
- 9:15 am – 10:30 am Benefits and demo of CST STUDIO SUITE® 2014: An essential tool for electromagnetic design from component level to system level.
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am Coffee break
10:45 am – 12:00 pm CST STUDIO SUITE® 2014 workflow examples:
- Design and analysis of antennas and MW/RF components
- Analysis of installed antenna performance including co-site interference
- 12:00pm - 1:00 pm Open discussion (lunch provided)
- 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm Hands-on session. Experience the power and ease-of-use of CST STudio Suite 2014 first hand. (Limited places are available, early registration is recommended.)
This agenda is provisional and may be subject to change.
Please feel free to invite your colleagues, but everyone attending must pre-register. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.