- Buyers Guide
Electromagnetic (EM) simulation has assumed an increasingly central role in the product design workflow: challenges across the EM spectrum can be analyzed before physical trials, helping to shorten development cycles and improve product quality.
The CST Workshop Series 2014 will give engineers an insight into designing electromagnetic components as well as assembled systems with the use of CST STUDIO SUITE® 2014, one of the leading 3D EM simulation technology tools.
Santa Clara Marriott- 2700 Mission College Boulevard, Santa Clara, 95054, CA United States
6 May 2014
Time: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- 9:00 am – 9:15 am Welcome and Introduction
- 9:15am - 10:30 am Benefits and demo of CST STUDIO SUITE®2014 for the electromagnetic design of RF/MW components: Antenna system design and workflow
- 10:30 am – 10:45 am Coffee break
- 10:45 am – 12:00 pm Benefits and demo of CST STUDIO SUITE® 2014 for consumer electronic applications: RF coexistence in a mobile handset
- 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm Open discussion (lunch provided)
This agenda is provisional and may be subject to change.
Please feel free to invite your colleagues, but everyone attending must pre-register. Lunch and refreshments will be provided.