- Buyers Guide
Innovations in EDA Webcast Series
ADS 2014: New Technologies, New Capabilities & Impressive Productivity Improvements
Date: Thursday, April 3
Sponsored by: Agilent Technologies
Presented by: Joe Civello, ADS Product Planning Manager, Agilent EEsof EDA
Why this webcast is important:
ADS 2014 is the next major step in delivering new technologies, capabilities and improvements to improve designer productivity and efficiency.
In this webcast, we'll introduce you to some of these new capabilities including:
- Automatic EM Simulation Setup & Design Partitioning
- New Physical LVS with Device Recognition
- New Wireless Verification Test Benches for LTE-A, LTE, 802.11ac
- Improved Layout Interconnect Design & Editing
- Silicon RFIC Schematic Interoperability with Virtuoso
- ADS Board Link - Next Generation PCB Integration Solution
- Simulation Support for DynaFET model
- Controlled Impedance Line Designer
Who should attend:
Engineering Designers, Managers, and EDA tool decision makers involved in a design team responsible for developing RF designs for the latest commercial wireless or Aerospace-Defense applications.
Joe Civello is the product manager for the Agilent EEsof EDA’s Advanced Design System solution. Joe received a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, specializing in microwaves and communications, as well as a MBA from the University of California, Berkeley.