- Buyers Guide
Integrated Nonlinear Microwave and Millimetre-wave Circuits (INMMiC)
The international workshop on Integrated Nonlinear Microwave and Millimetre-wave Circuits (INMMIC) is a forum for promoting, discussing and spreading ideas in the field of nonlinear microwave and millimetre-wave circuits and systems. INMMiC was originally launched in Duisburg, Germany in 1990, and it achieved the present form in Rome, Italy in 2004. Subsequently INMMiC has been held at different venues around Europe: 2006 in Aveiro, Portugal, 2008 in Málaga, Spain, 2010 in Göteborg, Sweden, 2011 in Vienna, Austria, and 2012 in Dublin, Ireland. INMMIC 2014 will be held at the KU Leuven, Leuven, Belgium, on April 2nd - 4th, 2014.
INMMIC 2014 will feature a three-day (IEEE Xplore) archival series of oral and poster presentations with distinguished invited talks. An industrial exhibit featuring a selection of state-of-the-art microwave products, measurement instruments and CAD software will also be held. The participation of young researchers and postgraduate students is strongly encouraged. A Best Student Paper Award will be supported by the GAAS Association with 1,000 € and the GAAS Silver Plaque.
Contributions are welcome within, but not limited to, the following topics:
- High frequency nonlinear device and circuit modelling
- Nonlinear measurement techniques characterisation techniques
- Noise characterisation and modelling for nonlinear devices
- Nonlinear simulation methodsCAD tools
- Optimum design methodologies for nonlinear circuits
- Linearisation techniques for circuits and systems
- Power amplifier efficiency enhancement techniques
- Circuits for emerging transceiver architectures
- Nonlinearities at terahertz frequencies
- Nonlinearities in emerging technologies