- Buyers Guide
The Antenna Measurement Techniques Association (AMTA) is a non-profit, international organization dedicated to the development and dissemination of theory, best practice and applications of antenna, radar signature and other electromagnetic measurement technologies. Visit www.amta.org for more detail.
AMTA’s 35th Annual Meeting and Symposium will be held at the Hilton Easton in Columbus, Ohio from October 6th through 11th, 2013. Interested authors should submit 200 word abstracts by May 1, 2013. Student participation is encouraged.
The main highlights of this meeting are:
• Keynote address by Dr. Mark T. Maybury, Chief Scientist, US Air Force
• Full day Short course by Dr. Ivan J. LaHaie and Dr. Christopher M. Coleman of Integrity Applications Incorporated (IAI)
• Tour of The Ohio State University ElectroScience Laboratory
• Tour of the US Air Force Museum
• A Special Day for students from nearby universities
• High-quality technical papers over four days in a single session format
• Exhibits showcasing the latest antenna/scattering measurements related products and services
• Unparalleled network opportunities with experts
• Monday Night at the Center of Science and Industry (COSI)
• Daytime companion tours to local attractions