- Buyers Guide
Pat Hindle, MWJ Editor
Back to School – for all of us!
As the kids return to the classroom, we in industry should continue to learn about our trade and what better way to do that than virtually via educational webinars. Webinars are very convenient as you can view them on a computer anywhere and anytime. All of our webinars are presented live and then archived for up to 6 months for on-demand viewing. The lineup of webinars over the next month is excellent covering the following topics:
- An Introduction to Continuous Mode RF Power Amplifier Design
- Filtering Solutions Improve Dynamic Range of IMD, Intermodulation and Triple Beat Testing for 3G, 4G and LTE Applications
- MMIC Amplifier Design
- INSIGHT – Analysis and Diagnostic Software for Antenna Measurement Post Processing
- High Speed and High Power Connector Design
- Fundamentals of Envelope Tracking and Test
- Modeling and Simulation of Metamaterial-based Devices for Industrial Applications
- Designing with 4G Modulated Signals for Optimized Multi-standard Transceiver ICs
Register using the links above, including after the event is done for on-demand viewing. If you attend the live event, you do have the chance to ask questions during the Q&A section. Learn more about amplifier design or modeling/testing next generation designs during one or more of these events.