advertisment Advertisement
This ad will close in  seconds. Skip now

Test and Measurement Channel

Agilent offers first user-extensible recorder application for real-time spectrum analyzers

Test & Measurement
April 16, 2014

Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the availability of the option RTR, the industry’s first real-time spectrum recorder and analyzer application example for real-time spectrum analyzers (RTSAs).

Read More

Broadband System: VectorStar™ ME7838D

April 16, 2014

VectorStar ME7838DAnritsu Co. establishes a new standard in broadband performance with the introduction of the VectorStar™ ME7838D broadband system that provides industry-best frequency coverage of 70 kHz to 145 GHz in a single sweep using a coaxial test port. The VectorStar ME7838D gives design engineers greater confidence when performing on-wafer device characterization at 70 GHz and beyond.

Read More

Agilent Technologies announces single-slot eight-channel 8-bit PCIe Gen2 digitizer

April 15, 2014

Agilent Technologies Inc. introduces an eight-channel version of its U5309A 8-bit single-slot PCIe®Gen2 digitizer with on-board processing, providing unprecedented channel density and minimum footprint at this level of performance.

Read More

Fraunhofer selects Anritsu 145 GHz vector network analyser system

April 14, 2014

The Fraunhofer Institute for high frequency physics and radar technology has decided to use the world's first 145 GHz broadband millimetre-wave test system, based upon the ME7838A system from Anritsu.

Read More

The Evolving Role of RF Test and Modeling Tools for RFICs

Executive Interview with Stephane Dellier, co-founder of AMCAD-Engineering
April 14, 2014

Stephane DellierStephane Dellier, co-founder of AMCAD-Engineering Inc., talks about his company's RF design services and the evolving role of RF test and modeling for the IC market.

Read More

Anite is first to offer 4x4 MIMO device testing capability

April 10, 2014

Anite, a global leader in wireless equipment testing technology, announced that it is first to offer chipset and device manufacturers the ability to verify their 4x4 Downlink (DL) MIMO designs and products, accelerating the development of LTE and LTE-Advanced devices. The milestone was achieved in close collaboration with a leading device manufacturer using Anite’s Development Toolset - an easy to use solution for early stage testing.. 

Read More

Vector Network Analyzer: VectorStar™ ME7838E

Test & Measurement
April 9, 2014

Anritsu_ME7838E_FrontAnritsu Co. introduces the VectorStar™ ME7838E vector network analyzer (VNA) broadband system that provides frequency coverage of 70 kHz to 110 GHz in a single connection. Incorporating all the benefits of the VectorStar ME7838 series broadband system the ME7838E addresses the challenges associated with today’s high-speed device characterization.

Read More

Agilent and FIME announce availability of mobile payment test systems based on EMV contactless level 1 specifications

April 9, 2014

Agilent Technologies Inc. and FIME, a secure-chip consulting and testing provider, announced the availability of test systems based on the EMV® Contactless Level 1 Specification for mobile payments.

Read More

Agilent simplifies discontinuous disturbance measurements with new capabilities in MXE EMI receiver

Test & Measurement
April 3, 2014

Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the addition of disturbance analyzer capabilities as a standard feature of its N9038A MXE EMI receiver. For discontinuous-disturbance measurements, the MXE simplifies and automates data collection, analysis and report generation.

Read More

Agilent announces NFC Forum approval for analog test system

April 1, 2014

Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the successful validation of its T3111S NFC Test System for NFC Forum Analog testing.

Read More

Sign-In

Forgot your password?

No Account? Sign Up!

Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site.  You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.

Sign-Up