advertisment Advertisement
This ad will close in  seconds. Skip now

Test and Measurement Channel

Linear Technology's Synchronous step-down regulator delivers 2A & requires only 3.5µA of quiescent current

The LTC3624 is a high efficiency, 17V input capable synchronous buck regulator from Linear Technology that delivers up to 2A of continuous output current to outputs as low as 0.6V. Synchronous rectification delivers efficiencies as high as 95% while Burst Mode® operation requires only 3.5µA of no load quiescent current.

Read More

Broadband System: VectorStar™ ME7838D

VectorStar ME7838DAnritsu Co. establishes a new standard in broadband performance with the introduction of the VectorStar™ ME7838D broadband system that provides industry-best frequency coverage of 70 kHz to 145 GHz in a single sweep using a coaxial test port. The VectorStar ME7838D gives design engineers greater confidence when performing on-wafer device characterization at 70 GHz and beyond.

Read More

Anite is first to offer 4x4 MIMO device testing capability

Anite, a global leader in wireless equipment testing technology, announced that it is first to offer chipset and device manufacturers the ability to verify their 4x4 Downlink (DL) MIMO designs and products, accelerating the development of LTE and LTE-Advanced devices. The milestone was achieved in close collaboration with a leading device manufacturer using Anite’s Development Toolset - an easy to use solution for early stage testing.. 

Read More

Vector Network Analyzer: VectorStar™ ME7838E

Test & Measurement

Anritsu_ME7838E_Front

Anritsu Co. introduces the VectorStar™ ME7838E vector network analyzer (VNA) broadband system that provides frequency coverage from 70 kHz to 110 GHz in a single connection. Incorporating all the benefits of the VectorStar ME7838 series broadband system, the ME7838E addresses the challenges associated with today's high-speed device characterization.

Read More

Agilent simplifies discontinuous disturbance measurements with new capabilities in MXE EMI receiver

Test & Measurement

Agilent Technologies Inc. announced the addition of disturbance analyzer capabilities as a standard feature of its N9038A MXE EMI receiver. For discontinuous-disturbance measurements, the MXE simplifies and automates data collection, analysis and report generation.

Read More

Sign-In

Forgot your password?

No Account? Sign Up!

Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site.  You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.

Sign-Up