advertisment Advertisement

Products

MD8430A / RTD LTE Simulator

MD8430AThe MD8430A is a scalable LTE network simulator, with six models ranging from Functional Test Model (FTM) to Enhanced Test Model (ETM), and available software options for both LTE FDD and TDD for any model. The associated Rapid Test Designer (RTD) graphical test software enables quick scripting of tests, with an intuitive user interface as well as available layer 3 and lower-layer libraries.

Read More

GaN Driver Amplifier

TGA2599-SMRFMW Ltd. announces design and sales support for a 5 to 8 GHz GaN driver amplifier. The TriQuint TGA2599-SMoffers 2 W of output power with >23 dB of small signal gain. Using a 25 V bias and drawing only 50 mA, the TGA2599-SMis compatible with TriQuint’s high power amplifiers, easing the burden of multiple bias supplies.

Read More

Comprehensive Test Solution: ME7834L

ME7834L Protocol Conformance PlatformAnritsu Company, as part of its commitment to support global wireless standards, announces that it is the market leader in approved test cases for TD-LTE Carrier Aggregation and is the only test company with Global Certification Forum (GCF)-approved TD-LTE test cases in the IMS Voice over LTE (VoLTE)-related technology of aSRVCC.

Read More

Family of Power Amplifiers: SKY660XX

SKY660XX amplifiersRFMW Ltd. announces design and sales support for a family of linear output power amplifiers to support small cell and repeater applications. The Skyworks SKY660XX amplifiers meet the stringent spectral linearity requirements of WCDMA and offer high PAE and margin. The SKY660XX family requires minimum design time and board space as they are fully matched and run off a single DC supply voltage.

Read More

Digitally Programmable Attenuators

Broadband-PIN-Diode-Digital-Step-Attenuators-SQPasternack announces the release of their new 5 Bit, 8 Bit and 10 Bit broadband PIN diode digital step attenuators with performance up to 40 GHz depending on the configuration. The digital step attenuators come in 30 dB and 60 dB values and have attenuation step resolution of 0.25 dB to 1 dB depending on the model.

Read More

Three 1200 V SiC MOSFETs

Microsemi_APT40SM120J_40SM120S_PR_PhotoRichardson RFPD Inc. announced the availability and full design support capabilities for three new 1200 V, 80 mΩ SiC MOSFETs from Microsemi Corporation. The new MOSFETs are built on SiC MOSFET technology, which features best-in-class RDS(on) vs. temperature, ultra-low gate resistance for minimizing switching energy loss, superior maximum switching frequency, and outstanding ruggedness.

Read More

Driver Amplifier: TGA2620-SM

TGA2620-SMRFMW Ltd. announces design and sales support for the TGA2620-SM, TriQuint’s 16 to 18 GHz driver amplifier delivering 19 dBm Psat for commercial and military radar and 18 dBm P1dB for communication systems. Small signal gain is up to 20 dB. The TGA2620-SM draws only 30 mA from a 6 V bias supply.

Read More

IQR I/Q Data Recorder

IQR IQ data recorderRohde & Schwarz has been continuously enhancing its R&S IQR100 digital I/Q data recorder. A new firmware update now provides users with a data rate of nearly 100 Msample/s instead of the original 66 Msample/s. The R&S IQR100 digital I/Q data recorder from Rohde & Schwarz can now record, store and play I/Q signals with bandwidths up to 79.6 MHz -- loss-free in realtime.

Read More

Interpoint - MFX Series(TM) DC-DC Converter

MFX 2 7 inches incl flange 72 dpiCrane Aerospace & Electronics introduces its Interpoint® MFX SeriesTM 50 W DC-DC converter. The newly designed MFX Series provides up to 50 W in a 0.92 cubic inch case with efficiency over 90%. The input voltage of 16 to 50 volts can also withstand transients of 80 volts for one second, has ±10% trimmable 3.3 and 5 volt outputs and operates -55°C to +125°C.

Read More

A/D Sigma-Delta Converter: AD7175-2

AD7175-2Analog Devices, Inc. introduced the industry’s first sigma-delta converter with a fully integrated true rail-to-rail input buffer providing system designers with the industry’s leading noise performance at up to 250 kSPS throughput. The AD7175-2 A/D sigma-delta converter delivers 24 noise-free bits at 20 SPS and 17.2 noise-free bits at 250 kSPS providing designers a wider dynamic range

Read More

Sign-In

Forgot your password?

No Account? Sign Up!

Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site.  You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.

Sign-Up