advertisment Advertisement
This ad will close in  seconds. Skip now
advertisment Advertisement
advertisment Advertisement
advertisment Advertisement
advertisment Advertisement

Industry News

European Consortium Forges NFC Development

A pan-European consortium of companies, universities and user groups has been created to develop an open architecture for the development, deployment and use of Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled applications in mobile handsets. Co-funded by the European Commission and the Information Society Technologies (IST) programme, the Store Logistics and...
Read More

Intelligent Move as Wavecom Joins ERTICO

Wavecom has joined the ERTICO alliance—a partnership of companies whose goal is to reinforce a future European transport system that is safer, more efficient, more sustainable and more secure. Through Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) and Services technology, combined with the appropriate investment in infrastructure, the partnership’s efforts are aimed...
Read More

aRfic Integrates R&D with NTU

n order to advance research and development in Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC) technology, Advanced RFIC (aRfic) Pte Ltd. is investing $9 M in a new collaboration with Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore. RFIC is a highly specialised segment of the semiconductor industry. It involves engineering design and development...
Read More

NXP and ASE Join Forces in China

NXP Semiconductors and Advanced Semiconductor Engineering have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to form a joint venture in Suzhou, China focused on semiconductor testing and packaging. It is planned that NXP will hold a 40 percent share whileASE will hold the remaining 60 percent. Terms of the agreement...
Read More

EADS Commits to Singapore Aerospace Programme

European aerospace leader EADS is ramping up its Research and Technology (R&T) activities with Singaporean partners by signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the country’s Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) agency in its National Aerospace Programme. This MoU envisages a tier 1 membership for EADS in...
Read More

Ultrawideband Coming to Market in 2007

As reported by In-Stat, this year the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) saw Ultrawideband (UWB), a high data rate, short-range wireless technology, getting very close to market. While the first UWB-enabled products were shipped in the fourth quarter of 2006 in Japan, wide commercial availability of UWB products should be...
Read More

Sign-In

Forgot your password?

No Account? Sign Up!

Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site.  You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.

Sign-Up

advertisment Advertisement