Industry News

TNO Opens Office at QSTPO, Qatar

TNO , one of Europe’s largest independent companies for developing innovative technology and providing technical consultancy, has opened its first Middle East branch office located at the Qatar Science & Technology Park (QSTP) in Doha, Qatar. The opening of the office step is a key step in enabling the...
Read More

Pre-Pre-MTT

Welcome to the calm before the storm. The Mobile World Congress and CTIA Wireless shows are behind us. The International Microwave Symposium (or MTT as us old school people call it) looms on the horizon. I imagine most of you with exhibition responsibilities are busy hammering out details right...
Read More

My MTT Toolbox

Having worked with engineering clients for my entire career something has definitely rubbed off. Just this week, I was asked at my expectant baby CPR class if I was an engineer after I quizzed the nurse about the realness of the CPR doll, as the response of its rib...
Read More

MTT-S IMS 2011 Online Show Daily

Welcome to Microwave Journal's Online Show Daily coverage of the IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium 2011 in Baltimore, June 5-10. Our coverage this year includes exclusive content from conference organizers, exhibitors, the latest product releases, social media and analysis from our editors. We will begin posting show related news,...
Read More