Industry News

Time to Step on the Marketing Accelerator

How to leverage communications, public relations and social media to drive your business
The primary objective of today’s marketing professionals remain the same: how can I raise awareness of my company, brand, products and technology among my key audiences (current and future customers, partners) to drive our business? Advertising is one proven option. The metrics are clear; an ad is seen by...
Read More

SRC Secures $8.1 M for Foliage Penetration Radar

SRC , formerly Syracuse Research Corp., announced that it has secured $8.1 M in funding, for its Foliage Penetration Reconnaissance, Surveillance, Tracking and Engagement Radar, also known as FORESTER. The revolutionary airborne radar system penetrates through foliage to track people and vehicles on the ground. The funding for the...
Read More

Electro Technik Acquires Arizona Capacitors

Electro Technik Industries Inc. (ETI), an electronics manufacturing company based out of Largo, FL, has acquired Arizona Capacitors and its subsidiaries; West Cap of Arizona, SFE Technologies and Component Research Co. Arizona Capacitors and West Cap manufacture film capacitors for both the industrial and military markets. Arizona Capacitors builds...
Read More

Agilent Sponsors Electrical Engineering Undergraduate Teaching Lab at Santa Clara University

Agilent Technologies Inc. announced its sponsorship of the electrical engineering undergraduate teaching lab at Santa Clara University (SCU) in Silicon Valley. The lab is designed to give students access to the most current electronic test equipment used in the industry. The SCU lab uses Agilent oscilloscopes, power supplies, multimeters...
Read More

Integral Systems Signs Modem Contract with Iridium

Integral Systems Inc. announced that its subsidiary, RT Logic , has been awarded a contract by Iridium Communications Inc. , to supply two Telemetrix 400XR Modulator/Receiver (T400XR) modems. The T400XRs will serve as Iridium’s next-generation satellite communication modems, handling all Iridium user voice and data between satellite phones and...
Read More