AWR Presents Estimating Q of Spirals
AWR® Corp.'s John Dunn and Vladimir Veremey, AWR Senior Engineers, will present a paper titled "Estimating Q of Spiral Inductors Using EM Simulator" on Tuesday, February 1, 2011 beginning at 2:50 p.m. during DesignCon 2011 in Santa Clara, CA. Participants will learn how increase efficiency and accuracy of complex, high frequency and high speed circuits and to improve time-to-market by using innovative RF/Microwave design software, such as AWR’s SI / Microwave Office® design environment.
In addition, AWR will exhibit at DesignCon in booth #423, showcasing its Microwave Office high frequency design software and AXIEM™ 3D planar electromagnetic (EM) analysis software specifically to address the needs of high frequency and high speed circuit designers.
Product demonstrations in AWR’s booth #423 will include:
• AWR Connected™ for ODB++ interface for PCB layout verification featuring Altium and Intercept design examples
• AWR Connected for Cadence Allegro interface for PCB co-design
• AWR Signal Integrity Solution integrated with HSPICE
- Runs HSPICE directly from AWR circuit schematic for fast and accurate time-domain simulation
- Demonstrates HSPICE Simulation results (e.g. eye diagrams) displayed in AWR
- AXIEM EM for on-chip passives including spirals and high-speed chip/package/board interconnect
Monday, January 31, 2011 at 6 - 9:00 p.m.
Synopsys HSPICE SIG Event
Tuesday, February 1, 2011 at 2:50 p.m.
Dr. John Dunn EM Presentation
Tuesday/Wednesday, February 1-2, 2011 at 12:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Exhibition Floor, Booth #423