ARMMS Conference Content Announced
The programme for the next conference of the ARMMS RF & Microwave Society, to be held on 19 and 20 April at Milton Hill House, Oxfordshire, UK, has been announced. The ARMMS RF & Microwave Society is an independent professional society comprised of individuals with an interest in the design, production and measurement of devices and products operating at RF and microwave frequencies.
As well as the technical presentations, the two-day conference will also feature an associated commercial exhibition and a Society Dinner on the Monday evening, which provides attendees with an invaluable opportunity to meet like-minded colleagues.
A wide range of technical papers will be presented and proceedings are distributed to each delegate. Confirmed presentations for the April meeting include:
• The design of E-band MMIC amplifiers
• A 100 kHz to 6 GHz fast scanning receiver for under £1
• A high linearity FMCW sweep generator
• RF architectural tools for the modern system designer
• Polymer bonded LCP device housing enables selective thermal management for RF device packages
• Ultra-wideband time domain radar systems
• Considerations relating to the design of high power Wilkinson power dividers
• Volume manufacture of millimeter-wave radars for automobiles
• Millimeter-wave Gunn Diode technology and applications
For more information on the ARMMS RF & Microwave Society, and to register for the April meeting, visit www.armms.org.