- Buyers Guide
ARMMS Conference Announces Presentations
The programme for the ARMMS RF & Microwave Society Conference that will be held on Monday 23 November and Tuesday 24 November at the Rockingham Forest Hotel, Northamptonshire, UK, has been announced.
The ARMMS RF & Microwave Society is an independent professional society comprised of individuals with an interest in the design, production and measurement of devices and products operating at RF and microwave frequencies. It serves as a focal point for discussions on a wide range of topics, particularly aspects relating to design, practical implementation, CAD and measurement. It holds conferences twice a year, which are also accompanied by a small commercial exhibition.
Confirmed presentations for the upcoming conference include:
• Recent and future developments in millimetre and sub-millimetre wavelength measurement standards at NPL
• Structured surface on subwavelength controllable surface Plasmon
• Millimetre-wave integrated array antenna
• C-band high speed downlink for LEO satellite
• An integrated 3DEM design flow for the design of high performance RF electronic devices
• A network application interface for RCS calculations
• Means of power handling improvements in ferrite switches for space applications
• GaN technologies: applications, status and trends
The full conference programme is available online at www.armms.org along with the facility for Online Booking.