- Buyers Guide
5G and IoT Supplement
What do Rodelco Electronics, Micronetics Inc., Stratos VSAT, InDyne Inc. and CPI have in common? Besides being microwave companies that have been in business for some time, they also have microwave equipment in their labs that have been around for a long time and is still working hard. How do I know this? They are the first to submit examples of old microwave components still in use to the Strongest Link contest being sponsored by Narda Microwave-East (an L3 communications company). This should turn out to be an interesting contest, especially for those of us who appreciate antiquity and old-school gear.
To enter, complete the on-line entry form on this website. To be eligible, entries must be completed and received on or before September 30, 2009. All entry materials shall become the property of Narda Microwave. Narda Microwave is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by telephone, fax, courier or personal delivery will not be accepted.
1. The contest is open to anyone who has utilized Narda components in RF & microwave applications dating from the company's inception in 1953. Employees of Narda Microwave, its contest sponsor, advertising and promotional agencies and their respective affiliates and associates and such employees' immediate family members and persons with whom such employees are domiciled are excluded from this contest.
2. One entry per person.
3. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and must be accepted as awarded.
4. Decisions of the contest judges are final.
5. All entry photos and materials become the property of Narda Microwave and will not be returned.
6. Narda Microwave retains the rights, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
7. This contest is subject to all federal, state, provincial and municipal laws.
8. Narda Microwave reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
9. This contest period ends on September 30, 2009. Winners will be notified by October 31, 2009
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.